Root Cause Analysis Course Package 1 consists of 4 tools that give you and your organization a good basis for managing problem solving effectively. We have developed the course package and built on examples from several different industries. The package also includes customizable forms that allow you to get started right after completing the training. Education is based on the latest technology and is made from the course participant’s perspective. The course requires no prior knowledge as we start with basic blocks that ensure understanding.
We recommend that everyone who comes into contact with deviation management carry out an education in the area.
Below you will find a shorter description of the course content. Do you want more detailed information? Use this link that shows you the product page.
From the content:
- Introduction to the topic
- Tool ”5W2H”
- Tool ”Ishikawa Analysis”
- Tool ”5-Why”
- Tool ”Five Questions For Zero Defects”
- The course contains questionnaires
- The course contains data material that can be downloaded and used by the course participant
- The course requires registration (in the case of invoice purchases the registration is handled by Analysverkstan)
- No previous knowledge required
- After completing the course, course participants will receive a diploma
- Active time is estimated to be 8 hours
- We recommend that you set aside 2-3 days to be able to take part of the course in the best possible way
- Language = English
- The course is deductible if it can be counted as continuing education in your company
- The course is available for 30 days from the date of purchase
Do you want to pay via invoice? Use this link and fill out the form