How can we ensure that deliveries are made on time, that the cost of poor quality is reduced to a maximum and that customers and users experience high reliability in the products they buy from us? We can achieve this by studying machines and processes in the business, using methods to follow up and actively working to keep critical properties at optimal locations. Capability Analysis and Statistical Process Control is a methodology used in manufacturing industries that will make your business more efficient.
Education is based on the latest technology and is made from the course participant’s perspective. The course requires no prior knowledge as we start with basic blocks that ensure understanding. As we get further into the education, we build on your knowledge with the help of different system support. The course includes, among other things, automated templates that make working with Capability Analysis and Statistical Process Control easier.
This is a course that fits everyone in a manufacturing industry. Production must be able to control its machines and processes, which requires knowledge. The support functions must provide support for the production and must also be able to use the methodology.
Below you will find a shorter description of the course content. Do you want more detailed information? Use this link that shows you the product page.
From the content:
- Introduction to Capability Analysis and Statistical Process Control
- Statistical concepts
- Control methods
- Machine Capability
- Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability
- The course contains questionnaires
- The course contains data material that can be downloaded and used by the course participant
- The course requires registration (in the case of invoice purchases the registration is handled by Analysverkstan)
- No previous knowledge required
- After completing the course, course participants will receive a diploma
- Active time is estimated to be 8 hours
- We recommend that you set aside 2-3 days to be able to take part of the course in the best possible way
- The course is deductible if it can be counted as continuing education in your company
- The course is available for 30 days from the date of purchase
Do you want to pay via invoice? Use this link and fill out the form